Dryer Fire in the Borough
 
By KVFD
July 23, 2017
 

On Sunday morning at 6:05 AM, KVFD with other fire companies to assist, was dispatched to a dryer fire at a home in the 500 block of W. Second Avenue in the Borough of Parkesburg. The caller reported that their dryer located in the attic was on fire. Police officers arrived and found a smoke condition. The call was then upgraded to a house fire bringing additional resources.

Upon arrival, firefighters went into service with a fire extinguisher and ventilation. The fire was extinguished and the home was cleared of smoke.

All units were clear by 7:28 AM.

Photos by FF/EMT Mike Sells

 
Units: Deputy 8, Ladder 8, Engine 8, Tac 8, Amb 8-2, FP 8-35
 
Mutual Aid: Eng 27-2, Rescue 33, Lanco Rescue 42, Chester County Fire Marshal's Office FM-101
 
Deputy Chief Schreiber (L) with Ass't Chief Klingler (R) at today's fire.

Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells
Deputy Chief Schreiber (L) with Ass't Chief Klingler (R) at today's fire. Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells
Ladder 8 on scene.

Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells
Ladder 8 on scene. Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells
 
Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells
Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells
Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells
Photo by FF/EMT Mike Sells