This morning the Keystone Valley Fire Department was dispatched to the 6000 block of N. Blackhorse Road in West Sadsbury Twp. for a gas leak outside. A resident smelled the odor of propane in the area and the odor wasn't dissipating.
Rescue 8 arrived on-scene and was directed to the backyard of a residence where the above ground tank was found to be leaking. A hand-line was pulled from the Rescue 8 and crews investigated the source. An open valve was located and crews were able to secure the valve and contain the source to the tank.
Ambulance 8 EMT's did check and evaluate a neighbor. No transport was necessary.