Building Fire
November 16, 2019

On Saturday, November 16, 2019, at 8:12 AM, KVFD, along with mutual aid departments, was dispatched to a commercial building fire in the 200 block of N. Gay Street in the Borough of Parkesburg.

The caller reported smoke coming from the apartment next to her apartment. Firefighters responded and found that the contents on a stove were accidentally started on fire.

Ass't Chief Klingler advised that the fire was under control at 8:26 AM. Firefighters were in-service with ventilation.

Units: Rescue 8, Ladder 8, Fire Police 8,
Mutual Aid: Ladder 22, Engine 27-2, Eng 31-1,Ladder 41-1, Amb 44-1, Lancaster Rescue 42. and Lancaster Truck 42.