|Appliance Fire in Parkesburg Borough|
|July 17, 2021|
On early Saturday morning KVFD was dispatched along with mutual-aid at 0113 hours for smoke in the building at the Parkesedge Apartments on Green Street in Parkesburg Borough. Supplemental reports advised on smoke in the building with evacuation occurring.
Parkesburg Police arrived on-scene and confirmed the location of the incident and advised on a smoke condition with no fire.
Ladder 8 arrived on-scene along with Tac 8 and Rescue 8. The incident was held to KVFD units and the remainder of the assignment was returned.
Incident was isolated to a microwave open in the kitchen and some burnt popcorn.
KVFD units ventilated the smoke and all units cleared at 0140 hours.
|Units:||Chief, Ladder, Rescue, Tac & Ambulance 8-1|
|Mutual Aid:||Cochranville, Sadsburyville, Gap (RIT)|