|Reported CO Incident In West Sadsbury Township|
|October 11, 2023|
On October 11th, 2023, The Keystone Valley Fire Department was dispatched by the Chester County 911 Center to the 5700 block of Strasburg Road in West Sadsbury Township for a carbon monoxide incident.
Ladder 8, Engine 8, Ambulance 8, Traffic 8 all made the response and were advised by the 911 center that the callers CO Alarm was going off with high readings. Keystone Valley Fire Department units arrived to find everyone had evacuated the house. Assistant 8 (Marks) arrived and assumed the command while Deputy 8 (Klingler) assumed the operations. Keystone Personnel monitored the house and confirmed the high readings of carbon monoxide throughout the house.
The situation was mitigated by the interior crew and the house was ventilated clearing the carbon monoxide out of the house. The situation was placed under control at 18:22 by Assistant 8 (Marks). The property was turned back over to the homeowner and all Keystone Valley units cleared the scene.
|Units:||Ladder 8, Engine 8, Traffic 8, Ambulance|